Thursday 12 December 2013

YAWS AND MYN

“Yaws and Myn” is the hilarious new comedy series by Wazobia Fm’s on air personality, Yaw. I recently watched the ‘visa application’ episode and I just had to write about it. This episode had me laughing my ass off right from the beginning till the end, and since subsequent episodes are hilarious as well, I just have to give it the comedic five stars! …Yea, the premiere episodes weren’t all that funny; they were more like combinations of old jokes, but the series seem to have picked up quite well. I can’t find that particular episode for those of us who missed it but as soon I do, I’ll get it across to you guys.
Yaws and Myn airs on
Silverbird TV Lagos on Saturdays 11:30am
TVC TV Lagos on Tuesdays 8:30pm

DSTV Africa Magic (channel 154) on Mondays 8:00pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment