Saturday 8 August 2015

AND SO ENDS THE IMPOSTER

If this was a Q and A section on how the telenovela, the imposter ended, through the answers, we would found out (for those of us who missed it) that: A. According to the story, Raquel turned out to be the real imposter. B. Eduardo was valentina and Adriano's son. C. Adriano had two sons. D. Christobol's Adriano and Raquel's child. E. George became the 'lost' child (and can I just say George was the worst character... He was always looking so clueless which he was basically all the time). F. And blanca and eduardo lived happily ever after.
What I do not know however was what happened to Raquel in the end. I missed that part. Somebody help me out there please. But I'm guessing she killed herself to meet her forever lover Ivan Montenegro in hell. He made it look so enticing for her.
Also, who was Christobol kissing in the new-year party? I missed that part too. Christobol and Mariana were my two favourite characters. I also like Careena and Raphael. Too bad his character (Raphael) had to be shot.
For those of you that missed yesterday's episode or others like me, who missed some part of it, there's hope... There's going to be reruns today (Saturday) for this week's episode (Monday to Friday) and final episode reruns on Monday.
What are your views on the telenovela and any top notch currently airing telenovela to watch out for.

No comments:

Post a Comment