Thursday 10 October 2013

QUOTE OF THE DAY BY LIFEHOUSE


“I’m falling apart, I’m barely breathing
With a broken heart, that’s still beating
In the pain, there is healing
In your name, I find meaning
So I’m holding on, I’m holding on, I’m holding on
I’m barely holding on to you”.
This what I think music is all about and should be all about- inspiration… making some one that’s having a bad day feel better, making someone having a good day have an even better day, making someone that has given up see the silver lining, helping that someone bend a broken heart and helping another fall in love. A musician should be all about inspiring and not about making the tabloids, singing meaningless songs and trying to look sexy doing it.

This is song is about hope for the future and hanging on when everything else seems broken and hopeless. Listen to full song here http://youtu.be/W5bnnagxt38 

No comments:

Post a Comment