Monday 10 August 2015

ABOUT LAST NIGHT'S PROJECT FAME PERFORMANCES

Was it just me or did everybody watch the drama Deinde performed after his performance last night??! During that scene I had to cover my face, literally . For those of you who missed it, let me just say I 'used' to like him (noticed how I used past tense? Yeah... That explains it all). By the way, his performance wasn't even all that, it was only carried by the popularity of the song.
So Ada was definitely the lady of the night, rendering a beautiful performance of Meghan Trainor's all about the base. There were also beautiful performances by Arewa, Joy, Jeff and surprisingly from the two new wildcard contestants. In my opinion, more people should have been put on probation because the wildcard contestants performed better than most of the contestants who have been in the house for a week.
But hey guys, don't forget to vote for your favourite contestant. Voting closes 3pm Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment