Saturday 15 August 2015

MY THOUGHTS ON JURASSIC WORLD

So I finally watched Jurassic World and I know that i'm totally going to sound like a hater but I have to admit I didn't enjoy it as much as its box office success promised. I don't know, something was just missing there for me, I mean this movie made over 1 billion dollars! There was something about the script or the acting that just didn't work for me. Luckily, the directing and production were on point. I mean the idea and presentation of a Jurassic world where dinosaurs are made scientifically and modified genetically looked believable, and maybe sometime in the future, there would be one.
Rating this movie, I'd still rate it the 7 that it is on IMDB without the 0.3 ofcourse. I think what helped with its box office success was the anticipation of a new Jurassic movie after 22 years and the fact that it doesn't have any real box office competition currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment