Thursday 26 September 2013

ABOUT MY BLOG

When I decided to have a blog of my own, I always thought I knew what my blog was going to be about, but you see, as the days passed and I got to see other top blogs and might I add, making big bucks, I  wasn’t so sure anymore. I started to explore, looking for what most people would like to read about and would want to comment on. All that made me question why I wanted to own a blog in the instance.
I found, in the end, I needed to do what was important and follow my heart. My blog is still going to be about writing… partly. It will feature: stories as well as common issues of interest. Also if you have any story, contribution, poem etc, you can email me at chatwitmelony@hotmail.com
If you wish to advertise your product, your upcoming book or movie, contact me at chatwitmelony@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment