Friday 22 November 2013

WEEKEND SPECIAL: THE DIARY OF THE OTHER WOMAN PT3

Hey guys, here's the third part to the diary of the other woman series. If you haven't read the second part, click on the link to keep up http://melonyzblog.blogspot.com/2013/10/mid-week-special-diary-of-other-woman.html

                                                  Three

15:16
Nope it was just Chioma calling to ask me where I kept the NEPA bill, although it is called PHCN now and has been for a while, it’s still odd to call NEPA PHCN.
So my birthday is next week. Nope I still don’t have plans, maybe the girls and I would just hang out, maybe go to a beach… it’s been a while.
Sunday 5th June 2011
17:13
All ready and set to leave, even though mumsy is pleading with me to stay the night and leave for work tomorrow straight from here. I don’t know, I think I may reconsider; the weather is cloudy now anyway. I’ll just have to call Chioma and tell her not to expect me.
Mystery guy came today; I mean the one mum’s matchmaking skills set up for me. He decided to pay a visit, instead of calling. He looks ok, I’ll just have to get to know him first. Nothing more to write about. And oh yeah Tony called to ‘check on me’. Ok l8tr.
22:05
So I decided to stay. Means I’ll have to wake up and leave for work early. Mum saw me writing before and she was surprised I till kept a diary and then she commented, ‘old habits die hard’ while nodding her head.
Early to bed, early to rise, goodnight.
10th June, 2011
22:58
Weekend’s finally here!
11th June, 2011
23:10
I’m just going to sumarise my day. After chores, Chioma, Vicky and I went birthday shopping for me. It was nice, I got this really nice orange gown I intend to wear for my birthday, with this beautiful too match orange stiletto! I haven’t been this excited about my birthday since I was sixteen! On our way, the cab driver- yes we took a cab…Vicky’s treat, made us laugh, he just kept looking at us through the rearview mirror with this funny look on his face. After that, I made my birthday hair!
Tony called; he is taking me out tomorrow night. Emeka offered to take me out too but I told him I already had plans which I do. I guess it is goodnight.
12th June, 2011
01:15am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
Yeah like you’ve already guessed, I didn’t sleep much maybe five minutes, then Chioma wacked me with a pillow to wish me Happy Birthday. Emeka was the first person to call, next was Kene, my little sister, then Vicky even though she knew she wouldn’t be the first. I checked my facebook page and I have ten birthday messages already. I’ve had one text message from Jerry, my co-worker. Hopefully no more calls until morning, I need to get some sleep!!!
9:20am
Just finished my birthday breakfast, everything today is birthday anything. Went for 6:30am mass today, I have to thank God first for another birthday, you know. No I didn’t do a general thanksgiving, just my own personal thanksgiving. Mass finished early today. So far, I’ve had four calls, mumsy and popsy, Victor and Victoria, my twin elder siblings, although Victor called before Victoria and Tony, yeah he called me before I left for church. And I’ve had seven text messages. Rolling my eyes, do I really have to write their names? From now I’ll just give statistics. On facebook, I’ve had twenty three messages. Today is Sunday anyway.
Ok, got to go, got to start my preparations for my birthday groove! L8tr.

00:01am
TONY HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!
Can u believe that!!! I waited till the day was over before writing it down. Ok, before I put the cart before the horse, Vicky, Chioma and I went to the cinemas first before heading to the beach; it was really fun, until later in the evening when Tony told me he had a girlfriend.
We went out to have dinner at The Matees restaurant in V.I. Then we were talking and everything was going well until he said something and I can’t even remember what, then I asked if that was what was wrong with his last girlfriend and then he paused before telling me he had one currently. At first I was like o…….k but now thinking of all the times he has flirted with me I should be angry which I am, right now! And can u imagine, somewhere in the beginning of the dinner, he told me I looked amazing and he wishes he could kiss me right then! *sighs* including the other times when he has told me I have everything a guy could be looking for in a girl. He said the reason he didn’t tell me was he really wanted us to be close friends and I wouldn’t want to get close to him if I already knew he has a girlfriend and besides I didn’t ask if he had one.

From then the dinner went cold. I asked about his current girlfriend but he was quick to tell me she was currently doing her NYSC in Ekiti. He kept apologizing and I haven’t spoken to him since. He dropped me at home and while he was trying to talk to me, I just shut the car door. He was calling before, I’m guessing it was when he got home but I switched off my phone. I even told Chioma about everything. Oddly enough I’m not all that angry, I am kind of relieved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment