Tuesday 18 March 2014

FROM MELONYZ DESK: TO MY ESTEEMED READERS.


When I began this blog, in my wordpress.com sight, I had a view of what I wanted my blog to be about, my slogan used to be ‘the best writer’s blog yet’ but switching over to blogspot for obvious reasons, I’ve lost sight and touch of what my initial intention of becoming a blogger was about. Every now and then I get nostalgic feeling towards my wordpress blog and now I realize, it isn’t the actual blog site I miss…even though I do some… but the sense of direction I had while I was blogging with wordpress.
So I came to the following resolutions:
·         I shall blog about un-trending news, otherwise related to my area of expertise.
·         I shall not worry myself about not blogging a day.
·         I shall try not to copy paste and if necessary, reduce it to absolute minimal.
So far so good my blog is under construction.
P.S: I really, really really, do miss my wordpress.com site.

No comments:

Post a Comment