Tuesday 18 March 2014

HIGHLY OVERATED MOVIES OF 2013.



1.     FROZEN
2.    FROZEN
3.   FROZEN
I could continue but the list is obviously endless! Anyways, not that I have a particular ‘beef’ with this movie, as a matter of fact, I’d say that I actually ‘enjoyed’ this movie, but to compare this movie with Lion King? C’mon??! The first thirty minutes of this movie was practically Barbie! The action took too long begin. Yeah, it was a major box office hit, but this was just out of perfect timing (winter = Christmas= good times), big production company and sheer luck. My Oscar for best animation movie of 2013 goes to ‘The Croods’! That movie had more funny moments than frozen ever had plus its ‘fearless’ message was so on point! Try watching the two movies when it’s sunny or even raining (but not snowing), then you’d understand what I’m talking about.     

No comments:

Post a Comment